Track Meet - The Track Meet is coming up this Thursday, May 28th. If your Grade 4-7 child qualified to attend the Track Meet, he/she would have received a permission form. If you have not already done so, please complete that form and send it to school with your child.
Camp Jubilee Forms Now Due: A reminder to Grade 7 parents that camp forms (permission, medical, waiver, and administration of medication) if not already returned to Mr. Olson, are now due!
Collaboration Time - The final Collaboration Late start is coming up on Tuesday, June 2nd. The first bell will right at 10:06am.
Facebook Page - Check out our Facebook Page for some photos from MayDay and the yummy Sundae treat for our Maypole dancers. (click on the blue words to get there).
Videos to Watch (click on links below):
End of the year Anthem - Give them a Hand - Our teachers and staff members work very hard at FLE. As the school year comes, to an end, let's remember to give them all a hand (Take a look at this fun video).
Something to Read
Let Kids Learn Through Play
Week at a Glance:
Monday, May 25
- Grade 5 students go swimming this week (every day)
- Grade 4 Swim Program (Monday only)
- Grade 7 BBQ Fundraiser / Silent Auction / Caine's Arcade / Grade 6/7 Band Concert – 5:30-8:00pm
- Tennis Lesson #3
- Track Meet
- Popcorn Day - Yum Yum!
- Caine's Arcade in afternoon for half the school - $2 donation for Grade 7 Year End Celebration (the other half of the school will have their opportunity on Friday, June 5).
- Golf Tournament and Dinner
• June 2 – Collaboration Morning - #6 - students start at 10:06am
• June 3 & 4 – Fire Safety house visiting
• June 3 – Tennis #4 (last day)
• June 4 – Staff Appreciation Luncheon
• June 4 – Staff meeting - 3:00pm
• June 8, 9, & 10 – Grade 7 students at Camp Jubilee
• June 10 – Tia at Principal’s meeting – 1:30-4:30
• June 12 – Sport’s Day
• June 12 - Hot Food's Day•
• June 15 – District Retirement dinner
• June 17 – Tia at Superintendent’s meeting – 1:30-4:30
• June 18 – Health and Safety Meeting – 3:00pm
• June 18 – Grade 7 Farewell – 6:00pm – 8:00pm
• June 19 – National Aboriginal Day
• June 25 – Last day of school for students - report cards issued
• June 26 – Admin Day – last day of school for staff